Prana Organic Coconut Chips Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 1166 in Snacks

January 10, 2017

I tried the salt and pepper flavoured coconut chips and did not enjoy them. The sweetness of the coconut did not go well with the salt and pepper, I found it too overwhelming.

September 26, 2016

Super bonne grignotine plus santé. Le goût est très bon, pratique à avoir sous la main quand nous sommes pressés. Le produit est bien assaisonné. Très croustillant en bouche.

September 26, 2016

Omg, these are the MOST DELICIOUS snack I've tried in a long time! My fiance and I are both addicted to these coconut strips and finished a bag in a day. I wish the price was a little lower, but they are organic and non-GMO so I understand why they're premium. I was looking for a healthier snack to replace potato chips, and these are definitely a winner. The hardest thing about eating these chips is portion control!

May 04, 2016

I just! Picked these up yesterday at Homesense! I love anything coconut and they didn't disappoint. They are toasted crunchy slices of dried coconut. Mine are sea salt and pepper which works as a great combination. I put some on my yogurt this morning. They are great to snack on and very healthy.

May 04, 2016

Another great product I received in my Little Life Box. My husband and I both love coconut so was excited to try these Hula Dry roasted coconut chips. Wasn't quite sure what to expect but I loved them. These chips were delicious and the hint of sea salt and pepper just added to the flavour. It will satisfy anyone's craving for something salty but a lot healthier and nutritious. These are also gluten free and low in calories , which was a bonus for me. I am always looking for healthy , great tasting snacks for at home and to take to work. #PranaOrganic #LittleLifeBox

December 10, 2015

This is my first time trying Coconut chips and I am really enjoying this healthy snacks. It come in 4 different flavors and my favorite one out of the four is BBQ flavor. This is also great for salad or soup toppers or just as a snack on it own!!! It very tasty and a good sweet and savory fix!!! Great healthy alternative snack!!!

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating