Pringles BBQ Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 27, 2016

I buy Pringles in the can.They are crispier then ever.The BBQ flavor is awesome.
The can is so convenient just put the lid on when finished.If there are any left.lol
I find they stay fresher in a can.

February 26, 2016

Comme je ne mange pas beaucoup de chips, j'aime avoir une boîte de Pringle BBQ, ma saveur préférée, car elles restent fraîches et croustillantes plus longtemps en laissant la protection d'aluminium, ce qui me permet de n'en manger que quelques unes à la fois. Je trouve également qu'elles sont moins grasses.

February 02, 2016

I love Pringles! Bbq is not first choice in flavour.
But the chips have a nice crunch to them and I find
them less greasy then some other brands.

February 02, 2016

Love my pringles great taste great crunch nd i love my bbq chips would buy these again and again.

February 01, 2016

I didn't mind this flavour. Not my favorite but I still enjoyed them.

January 22, 2016

These chips have little to no BBQ flavor ,all you taste is salt,you can see a little seasoning on them but no flavor ,I think the Pringles brand is horrible

December 08, 2015

Pringles BBQ;

i like pringles

i Normally like bbq flavour

but I say no, because I did not like the bbq flavour on these pringles!

too spicy / too much

November 15, 2015

its amazing how this knocks me off my feet. i wanna know how it taste so damn good and crunchhalicious

July 31, 2015

BBQ Pringles are my favorite variety when I shop for this brand of chips. They aren't too salty or spicy. They have an addicting flavor that makes it hard to eat just one!

July 31, 2015

So tasty. The flavour isn't too heavy or too salty. Just a nice snack when you are craving a bit of crunch and salt. Delicious!