Puma Vitta

Puma Vitta Reviews

1 review
Ranked #16 out of 23 in Flats

June 11, 2007

I have a habit of getting to know the cities that I visit by walking them. Walking them for hours. For ages and ages, I've been looking for a pair of cute shoes that I could walk in for those hours that weren't running shoes, that I could wear with both skirts and dresses and pants, and that are goddamn adorable.

I spied these Puma Vitta's in one of the shopping newsletters that I subscribe to, and fell in love. Not being able to find them in a store close to me, and being to flat-out lazy to make the drive into downtown Toronto, I ordered them from the Puma website - who excellently ships to Canada!

I've worn them for two days straight, and they're all that I wished for - cute, comfortable, and absolutely walkable. And also, SILVER.

Pumas, length-wise, fit much like New Balance shoes; they're the only other brand that I take a 5.5 in. So I'm saying this - order a half size bigger then you usually would. I'm also saying this: I have midget feet that are insanely difficult to find shoes for.

The Puma site has versions of the shoe in silver, bronze, and non-metallic black and cream.

Like Sephora and a number of other online retailers, Puma makes use of Canada Border Free, and calculates all duties and taxes and rolls them into your payment for your product, so they can just be delivered to your door without thoughts of mysterious duties and tariffs hanging over your head.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies