Pure Silk Shaving Cream Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 30, 2016

Hands down my favorite. I have dry sensitive skin on my legs and this shaving cream has never been a problem. For me.to use and it smells so so amazing

August 27, 2015

Pure Silk is a priced right kind of product. This go around, I tried the coconut and oat flour scent. It is not overly fragranced, but very subtle. It gets the job done. The container is a rust proof can. Perfect for the shower. My economic go to shave cream!

August 04, 2015

Received my first can of this amazing Shaving Cream in my Christmas stocking. Rich, thick, lather with a fantastic scent. As someone who shaves every 2 or 3 days throughout the summer, I have always wanted and needed a moisture rich shave cream. Pure Silk delivers the moisture and doesn't break the bank (less than $3)! It is now my regular shave cream and I won't be switching unless I can no longer purchase Pure Silk!!!

March 15, 2015

I only use the sensitive skin version of this, otherwise I find that the regular type irratates my skin. I do like Pure Silk shaving cream, but the one annoying thing is that I find you have to have the can perfectly straight up, otherwise it comes out funny.

April 24, 2014

Allows for a clean shave and comes in amazing scents.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier