Pure Silk Shaving Cream

Pure Silk Shaving Cream Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 24, 2017

I say this is worth every penny, because it is just as positively comparable to the more expensive women's shave cream's.

Even with the razor's with a gel strip or moisturizing strip, I still use this shave cream. It is insane how well your shave goes and how well your skin feels afterwards when using this Pure Silk. I get a way closer shave for sure !

I have the one for Sensitive Skin, and I don't get itchy or any reaction when shaving with it, no matter where I shave with it.. We all have sensitive areas that some of us shave, and this shaving cream is an awesome choice !!

I also like that it has a "rust-proof" can so no rust ring on the porcelain tub or tiles. Also, it is infused with aloe vera, papaya, thyme, and willow bark to smooth and moisturize. After shaving with this Pure Silk shave cream, if I forget or run out of time to use body lotion after wards, it's okay !! My skin isn't dried out at all

I really like this product.

June 30, 2016

Hands down my favorite. I have dry sensitive skin on my legs and this shaving cream has never been a problem. For me.to use and it smells so so amazing

August 27, 2015

Pure Silk is a priced right kind of product. This go around, I tried the coconut and oat flour scent. It is not overly fragranced, but very subtle. It gets the job done. The container is a rust proof can. Perfect for the shower. My economic go to shave cream!

August 04, 2015

Received my first can of this amazing Shaving Cream in my Christmas stocking. Rich, thick, lather with a fantastic scent. As someone who shaves every 2 or 3 days throughout the summer, I have always wanted and needed a moisture rich shave cream. Pure Silk delivers the moisture and doesn't break the bank (less than $3)! It is now my regular shave cream and I won't be switching unless I can no longer purchase Pure Silk!!!

March 15, 2015

I only use the sensitive skin version of this, otherwise I find that the regular type irratates my skin. I do like Pure Silk shaving cream, but the one annoying thing is that I find you have to have the can perfectly straight up, otherwise it comes out funny.

April 24, 2014

Allows for a clean shave and comes in amazing scents.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads