• Pur~lisse Beauty Blue Lotus + White Tea Sheet Mask & Blue Lotus + Seaweed Sheet Mask Set

Pur~lisse Beauty Blue Lotus + White Tea Sheet Mask & Blue Lotus + Seaweed Sheet Mask Set Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 519 in Masks

July 09, 2016

So I love my face masks.

I saved Purlisse for a pre-bath pampering, and loved every minute of it!

The mask is easy to place and very pliable - it's about 1mm thick, but does not feel scratchy once pressed down onto your skin.

I felt a light cooling sensation while applying the mask, and the scent was divine! I love light airy scents, and this fits the bill.

I did feel like my skin felt exfoliated and vibrant afterwards - much better than other masks I have tried in the past.

Unfortunately, the price point is quite high - I can get a full container of clay face mask for multiple uses from Lush for the same price as one of these one time use face masks.

June 17, 2016

First time ever using a sheet mask. Worried at first that it would drip because it was very moist almost to the point of being wet, but I had it on for the full 20 minutes with no problems. I really loved using this mask since it was so simple to use and not messy. Once you remove it you just massage the rest of the product on your skin. Felt absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend.

April 20, 2016

In terms of scent and moisturising effect, these masks were pretty standard, leaving my skin nice and soft and moisturised while providing a relaxing and cooling sensation during use. The Seaweed mask actually left a little bit of a burning sensation afterwards so I wouldn't recommend that one for sensitive skin.

Where I found they differed from regular sheet masks is that rather than being soaked in liquid, they felt very slimy/almost gel like in consistency. This had both pros and cons. Pro: You can wear the mask while sitting upright as it sticks to the face very well.

Con: It feels slimy and unpleasant after removing and there is too much gel to rub in well.

I would consider using them again, but not my favourite.