QUO Nail Polish Remover- Regular Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 157 in Nail Care

July 11, 2016

Quo is a favorite product line of mine as they are of high quality and their colour pallet in on point! They do not disappoint with the quality of the nail polish remover. It removes the polish quickly and effortlessly. It has a very subtle odour and afterwards my nails don't feel stripped of all their natural oils.

June 09, 2016

I always buy this brand now because it is about one third of the price of the leading brand and works just as well. Have never had any complaints about it. The smell isn't to overpowering and it isn't super harsh on your skin.

April 20, 2016

Usually get this product on sale at my local shoppers drug mart. It works great to remove regular nail polish! Gets the job done quickly, and a little definitely goes a long way.

April 20, 2016

I do my nails on a regular basis, and bought QUO Nail Polish Remover one day because the price was right. If you use just one coat of polish, it'll probably be fine, but any more than that and it's a pain to get off. I also find that because I have work hard to get the polish off, I'm touching it for a long time and it leaves my fingers horribly dry.

January 14, 2016

This nail polish remover works well and doesn't take long to take nail polish off. The smell isnt too powerful and be price is right.

January 14, 2016

I love Quo products and I find that this nail polish remove works very well. The old nail polish comes off a lot quicker than with other nail polish remover brands. The price is not bad either especially for how well it works.

September 09, 2014

Strangely doesn't work as well as the nourishing Quo remover. I find it takes much longer to get off more than 1 layer of polish. It also leaves my nails visibly dry and not healthy looking. It's pretty cheap, but not the best formula.