Ralph Lauren Tender Romance
Good

Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 1279 in Perfume

March 09, 2017

When it comes to perfumes or anything that has a fragrance I have to be careful in choosing something that smells good because that's what we all want, but also something that is fresh, clean, and not too strong and overpowering. Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren covers those bases. While I often don't choose fragrances that are floral this particular has it but also a combination of other components that make give it a fresh clean scent. Its perfect for everyday use. Since the bottle doesn't have a spray nozzle dabbing in key places makes it ideal for someone like me. For instance, applying a small dab of it behind the ears for a subtle whisk of freshness. Also, applying on the wrist or neck all at once for a more striking essence, I have usually worn it for outings like lunch with friends or my family. Its also quite long lasting so like I said, no need to for much of or reapply to feel the tender love from this lovely fragrance.

June 28, 2016

Love, love this scent by Ralph Lauren! It's light and has a great floral and fruity smell. Just a spray last throughout the day. Very feminine and flirty.

April 15, 2016

I Love this scent so beautiful and feminine