Good

Real Techniques Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 502 in Blush

August 08, 2016

I love using this brush for blush but I also have another one that I use for bronzer. It's very multi-purpose. The bristles are so soft and it doesn't shed at all when I wash it.

July 08, 2016

This brush is one of the best RT brushes. It's very soft, has many uses and much larger than expected. This actually works really well for powder as well, and also blending and highlighting. This doesn't apply a super intense wash of blush, but a blended diffused wash, which is my preference. This brush also washes well, and doesn't take too long to dry.

March 16, 2016

I was skeptical of this at first. I thought, 'it's just a blush brush. I don't see what all the hype is about', but I got it anyways. And I love it! It is awesome. the bristles are so soft and fluffy, easy to clean and don't shed like other brushes I have tried. The brush is perfectly shaped for perfect blush application every time. I love that it has a flat base so that I can stand the brush upright. Nice, long handle, that fits comfortably in my hand. I will definitely be buying moe Real Techniques brushes.

February 22, 2016

My FAVORITE brush! It's so fluffy and makes the perfect blush application. I also sometimes use this to apply powder. The Real Techniques brushes never fail to impress me, they are so high quality and a great price point. I use this brush every day and it will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come!

January 27, 2016

The Real Techniques Blush Brush is really as great as the reviews say it is. It is so soft and blends really well. I also use the narrow tip for highlights sometimes. I love how sturdy it feels and the colors are great. I haven't tried their Bold Metals collection yet but I can't wait.

January 20, 2016

The real techniques blush brush is absolutely incredible. the size is perfect, the shape is perfect, the synthetic fibres are soft and perfect. it blends any blush to look like it is airbrushed on. I would recommend it to anyone whether they are adventurous and experienced with makeup or if they are just starting out. the only thing that I do to like is the handle, it is very wide which makes it harder to store but it is still incredible

January 17, 2015

I really like this brush because it is the perfect size if I want to apply blush. I also use this brush to blend my bronzer and it is really effective. The brush is soft and easy to wash. I really like the quality of it.

October 23, 2014

Love this thing! Works amazing for powders, really soft and a great shape. Just wish there were a few more bristles pack in.

August 08, 2012

I love this brush!

The white fibers are fine and soft so they pick up the powder easily. The shape of the brush makes it easy to just dip the tip of the brush to get a small amount of product and the roundness and fluffiness allow for easy blending.
I find this blush is good for all things powder from setting powder to bronzer and contour just because the shape is so versatile. It's a bit tricky for contouring but with a light hand and just using the tip of the brush it is doable.

I want all her other brushes now!

September 02, 2011

if you watch the pixiwoo sisters on youtube, you've seen/heard of these brushes before. these "real techniques by samantha chapman" brushes are affordable, high-quality brushes. i picked up quite a few of them, including the blush brush.
the blush brush is quite dense, soft, fluffy, and it's tapered at the end. this makes both precise application and blending a breeze! the larger brushes of the collection (blush brush, powder brush, foundation brush, etc.) have extremely wide handles at the base, though. the purpose of this is so that you can rest them directly on your table top while doing your makeup. personally, i don't like this because i like to be able to put my brushes away & they just don't fit. but if you're into that, then you'll love these.
i honestly do think these brushes are worth a go.
hope this helped. x