Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush
Good

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 492 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

September 30, 2016

This was my first Real Techniques brush and I'm not disappointed. I use this with liquid foundation and I love it. It has synthetic bristles that wash beautifully and don't shed! It features a wide rubber base which makes it easy to stand on counters. It feels nice in the hand when applying makeup and its easy to use. I recommend this brush for beginners and anyone else who wants a durable quality brush at a low price.

August 14, 2016

I started using this brush a year ago and wow!! the difference I saw in my foundation application is amazing!

I used to apply foundation with my fingers and my face always looked either caky or I had to much foundation and I was never able to get that natural flawless look. This brush has helped me achieve that!

I initially thought that I would have to be a pro to use a makeup brush but this tool is so easy to use and the results are amazing. I would recommend it for anyone who wears liquid foundation.

The price is also very affordable. You can get if for less than $12 at Rexall or online from different online retailers.