Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
Good

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2016

These are a staple in my household every year around Easter, it's usually the only time I see them. I usually get them at Walmart because they are the cheapest the, about $5.00 and believe me they are worth it. I enjoy these even more than a regular Reese bar maybe because they are bite size and have an even better chocolate to peanut butter ratio. I sneak so many of these from my sons Easter basket so I usually get double just to make up for the ones I take on him. I have even chopped these up and put them on top of Easter cupcakes, yummy!

December 29, 2015

I love the peanut butter and chocolate together. The are sweet but they are so good. It is hard to eat just one once you get into them.

December 28, 2015

Amazingly delicious! Not too sweet. Perfect combination of creamy peanut butter and chocolate. Hard to have just one!

December 28, 2015

The last time I had these was at Easter a few years ago. So delicious love peanut butter and chocolate anytime!

October 07, 2015

i love everything about these. Creamy and smooth not to sweet and perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter

October 07, 2015

Mini version of the actual peanut butter cup..very dangerous because you don't end up just eating one!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures;

I liked Reese's peanut butter cups (but only 3 come in a pack)
When minis were released such a great idea!!

Mini cups, more of them to bite into, snack, and share as well.

Can used to decorate while baking.

Same taste as whole version, but mini :)

June 08, 2015

Love the little bite size pieces of my favourite chocolate treat

April 10, 2015

Love these. Also had these a kid around Easter time. My grandmother would add them to the Easter hunts we used to have as children. This was one of my favorite things to have.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 07, 2015

Our entire family loves these. I buy them often in the original wrapper. We had so many of these at Easter. Everyone loved them. I put one on top of each cupcake also.