Good

Remington 8-9600 Flat Iron Reviews

1 review
Ranked #14 out of 69 in Flat Iron

April 21, 2016

I have this model of Remington flat iron in red and it has been my favourite ever since I first used it!

I'm a girl with very "combination hair" - some days it's greasy, flat, and straight after a wash and dry, and sometimes it's voluminous, wavy, and dry. If I allow my hair to dry naturally, it can become curly, too. I've had straightening irons from Revlon, Chi, and other top brands but always had the same issues: the flat iron only worked on dry, agreeable hair that was sectioned off. I simply don't have the time or effort to allot 45 minutes or more to my hair in the morning. At least, not anymore!

Remington wasn't a brand I had heard of, but I gave it a go. No matter what condition or health my hair is in, this flat iron straightens, smooths, and shines! The temperature range is perfect and goes up to 455 degrees, and is shown on a LED screen for easy management. The straighteners cord swivels to avoid tangling, and plates don't pinch or snap hair strands.

I love this tool! By far the best straightener I have owned - and I have had many!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml