Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 855 in Mascara

July 25, 2016

this is my HG mascara from the drugstore. the waterproof formula holds my curled lash all day without smudging or flaking. it gives me the look of falsies.

March 14, 2016

This mascara makes your eyelashes look amazing and thick, however I have noticed that throughout the day it sometimes starts to almost melt down your face. I get dark under my eyes if i put this on my bottom lashes and sometimes tiny pieces flake off from the top. Overall i don't recommend it as a long lasting product but perhaps for a photoshoot or some errands, nothing where you really need it to hold for a long amount of time.

March 09, 2016

AMAZING!! That is the main word to describe this product! It lengthens the lashes to epic proportions and with the waterproof variety keeps your lashes looking amazing ALL DAY!!!! I compare this to any high value mascara expect with a very worthy price running anywhere on sale from $7-$10. Blackest Black is the one i always use and i am never disappointed. Revlon rocked it when they created this mascara!

February 23, 2016

For dramatic dolly lashes sweep the brush upwards from root to tip, wiggling the brush ever to slightly to build up volume. Be careful not to add too many coats, 3 should do the trick. When applying to your bottom lashes, use the tip of the brush and use a windshield wiping motion. If your lashes don’t naturally hold a curl, you should definitely use an eyelash curler prior to application.

The fluffy brush is a bit larger than I normally like, but I found that it applied the product evenly throughout my lashes without creating a mess. The wet formula has a nice consistency, and made my already long lashes appear longer and more voluminous. The triple-groove illusionist wand grips my lashes to separate them without clumping. The bristles are spaced out with large gaps between them, and are loose so they move easily to apply the formula.

February 05, 2016

One of the most amazing mascara I've tried , it gives my lashes a very good volume and makes them longer and don't forget it's a waterproof and easy to clean , not messy , very good and fair price and a beautiful girly colourful bottle from the outside

January 21, 2016

I already have really long lashes, but by Revlon's Lash Potion mascara really helps set them off and makes it look like I'm wearing false eyelashes... but without, you know... the glue and cost and the hassle of actually using false eyelashes. The brush is quite large copmared to other mascaras, so it can be a bit awkward to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's great!

January 16, 2016

I've tried lots of mascaras, and we all know some of them end um clumpy and just cause your lashes to be dry and brittle. Not this one! It does exactly as it says it will and lengthens your lashes while also adding beautiful volume. My lashes were full, long and soft, which is a rare combination to find in just one mascara. I would absolutely buy this again!

January 14, 2016

My mom bought me this once and I loved it. It really made my eyes stand out but I can never seem to find it now!

January 14, 2016

incredible! Best mascara I have ever used and I have used everything including fibres!

January 14, 2016

Spreads eyelashes one by one, curls too, but takes a while to dry. I also noticed it made my eyelashes softer! I don't know if that is part of the growing potion or whatever. I also read that people had "flakes" or raccoon eyes...here is a tip: after applying a layer or two I used my blow dryer on HOT at the lowest speed for like 30 seconds (on-off) to dry my lashes and so far I haven't had any flaking or raccoon eyes (unless I rubbed my eyes to hard or something)