Revlon Nail Files Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

April 03, 2016

I was given a Revlon nail file for Christmas by my sister-in-law. One side is a file, one side was a pink, sparkly deco with a rough surface... I may have tried, more than once, to file with this side. Once I realized my mistake, I came to know what great tools Revlon produces! I have had this file since Christmas without too much wear, and it still takes my nails to the next level with precision and speed. The file is flexible, strong, and durable even though it is material rather than metal - which feels much nicer on your nails than metal, anyhow!

Even the cheaper versions, which come in packs, file and shape nicely. These are more of a single-use beauty item, as they do wear easily. However, this, I believe, is what is intended as they come in packs of 24 or so.

♡ Long-lasting
♡ Inexpensive
♡ Beautiful designs

Revlon nail files are a nail-care necessity!

April 02, 2016

the nail file i have rigt now is a very useful tool in my nail care arsenol. I use it daily, and over the 6 months i've had itm =, it has never shown any signs of wear. overall good quality.

February 13, 2016

Revlon nail files are pretty decent quality.
Great for me because I like to keep my nails short for work.
I like the variety of patterns and colors you can choose from.
I usually have more than one file going at a time so they
do last me awhile.

January 18, 2016

I paid $2.00 each for these nail files and they work very well and also they last a good amount of time. So a great buy and they also come with the side covered in glitter so very cute.

December 31, 2015

I love Revlon nail files.. Come in a variety of cool styles & made very durable compared to other brands.

December 31, 2015

Great product. Smooths nails well. Fun patterns and colors. Lasts a long time.

October 31, 2015

I love my revelon nail file ! It's been lasting me forever and it's one of the best nail file I've purchased !

October 22, 2015

Not the best nail filers in the whole wide world, they are kind of cheap quality and I find that they don't last too long before they start to stop working.

July 31, 2015

REVLON NAIL FILES;

I like revlon's nail files!!
So pretty, and match your own personality.
Revlon made nail files fun and unique to the consumer.

July 31, 2015

I found these nail files to be no different then the ones I buy at the dollar store. I am able to get name brand products there for a lot cheaper .
A file is a file to me.....

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk