• Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

February 11, 2016

I have this lipgloss in two shades and think they are both good. They are not highly pigmented so they are good to add some glossy effect when you put over a lipstick in the same color range, or they can give you a nice natural look alone. I love their texture, most lip glosses are sticky and yucky feeling but not this gloss, it has a very smooth texture that is not sticky at all.

January 26, 2016

Love love love this lip gloss. I've now bought this lip gloss (Colour: Super Natural) several times as I use it on a daily basis. Not only does it moisturize your lips, the colour is absolutely perfect with my skin colour. I have a bit of a yellowish undertone on my skin and makes it quite hard to wear bright or dark coloured lipsticks/lip gloss. However, this colour is absolutely perfect. It is super natural in colour and does not have the sparkly shimmer to it.

July 09, 2015

I chose this lipgloss in the super natural tone. I just wanted something with a nice nude tone that added shine. I tend to stick to more natural makeup and I really like this lipgloss. I can layer the lipgloss if I'd like a more opaque hue or just put a thin coat to add a little shine. The lipgloss texture is so smooth and I find Its last a lot longer than some other lipgloss I've used.

July 08, 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is fantastic! This product is a must have in your makeup bag. It goes on great and looks fabulous!

May 19, 2015

This is an average gloss for me. I bought Sugar Violet - a beautiful purple gloss with tons of shimmer - on sale at SDM for $3.99 - I couldn't pass it up. Sadly this colour is very sheer, but perhaps there is colour payoff in other shades. The formula isn't at all sticky which is a bonus!! I will just have to find a lipstick to put this particular colour over.