• Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

February 11, 2016

I have this lipgloss in two shades and think they are both good. They are not highly pigmented so they are good to add some glossy effect when you put over a lipstick in the same color range, or they can give you a nice natural look alone. I love their texture, most lip glosses are sticky and yucky feeling but not this gloss, it has a very smooth texture that is not sticky at all.

January 26, 2016

Love love love this lip gloss. I've now bought this lip gloss (Colour: Super Natural) several times as I use it on a daily basis. Not only does it moisturize your lips, the colour is absolutely perfect with my skin colour. I have a bit of a yellowish undertone on my skin and makes it quite hard to wear bright or dark coloured lipsticks/lip gloss. However, this colour is absolutely perfect. It is super natural in colour and does not have the sparkly shimmer to it.

July 09, 2015

I chose this lipgloss in the super natural tone. I just wanted something with a nice nude tone that added shine. I tend to stick to more natural makeup and I really like this lipgloss. I can layer the lipgloss if I'd like a more opaque hue or just put a thin coat to add a little shine. The lipgloss texture is so smooth and I find Its last a lot longer than some other lipgloss I've used.

July 08, 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is fantastic! This product is a must have in your makeup bag. It goes on great and looks fabulous!

May 19, 2015

This is an average gloss for me. I bought Sugar Violet - a beautiful purple gloss with tons of shimmer - on sale at SDM for $3.99 - I couldn't pass it up. Sadly this colour is very sheer, but perhaps there is colour payoff in other shades. The formula isn't at all sticky which is a bonus!! I will just have to find a lipstick to put this particular colour over.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO