Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 775 in Mascara

May 10, 2016

I love Revklon Mascaras! They are easy to apply, No clumps, Volumizing and makes my eyes look fuller! The only complaint i would give is sometimes it doesn't last the full day.

May 09, 2016

I bought this mascara because I had a coupon of 5$ off. This mascara is just amazing ! It adds volume and length instantly and gives the appearance of awake open eyes.

May 09, 2016

This mascara is my go to mascara. it gives me the amazing and length and i love it soooo much. The container for this mascara is super cute compared to their previous products

April 20, 2016

I've tried a couple better lengthening mascaras and this one isn't up to par. It has a nice formula that glides on smpothly but I wish it was more lengthening.

April 20, 2016

My eye lashes are not full by any means, so I picked up Revlon Ultra Volume to help boost what I actually do have. Using a lash brush, I do my best to separate prior to applying mascara, but this stuff seems to pull the lashes back together and has been clumpy from the first time I used it. Rather disappointing.

April 14, 2016

I purchased this mascara as I received a coupon in the mail. I paid no more than 7 dollars for it at a big box store. I am not really into make up and don't require the expensive brands and this was perfect. I always buy waterproof as my allergies make my eyes water a lot. I love how smoothly this product goes on and it doesn't make my eye lashes all clump together. It has great coverage with minimal number of passes over my lashes.
I also like the feel of the container, the shape fits nicely in my hand and fingers and it is easy to hold. I don't nothing a lot of difference in regards to the volumizing effect, but do notice my lashes looking more full.
I would definitely purchase this brand again, but would try the other kinds.

March 25, 2016

No clumping , gives really good volume to my lashes . A bit expensive but it's expected

March 17, 2016

hi !! i just want to say : woooowwww!!! for one time a mascara who doing me a perfect long lash with a little price!! i'm in love whit them !! i recommend

March 15, 2016

I found this mascara on sale at my local drugstore.There are 5 types of mascaras to choose from the same collection.I chose the one with volume and it really made my lashes full and thick. I have short and fine lashes and this mascara really made them flare out with no clumps! I would definitely buy this one again!

February 26, 2016

This product is ok. I thought it would work better for the price, but it doesn't compare to my normal Cover Girl brand I use. On sale it isn't a bad product.