rice cakes(no name brand) Reviews

Ranked #1913 out of 2318 in Grocery

December 30, 2016

Cheaper than the brand name ones. Love to eat them as a snack help me out till the next meal. Taste better with cheese or peanut butter. For the price it's good.

March 18, 2016

I like eating rice cakes ,I find them to be a healthier snack rather than eating salty chips. When I'm eating them I like that little bit of crunch ,they are filling and satisfy my cravings without making me feel guilty. I also love the fact that they come in different flavors ,if you don't like the plain ones .

January 07, 2016

I'm sure these are great for people who need to go gluten free and/or low calorie. They are just too crumbly for me, and even the flavored ones hardly taste like anything.

0.5/5

October 14, 2015

No name or brand name, for me this stuff is garbage. Sure, they're cheap, but also cheap in nutrition. I see these handed out a lot at daycares etc. and cringe. Just my opinion

December 05, 2014

trying not to eat bread.great alternative.this product is great.spread peanutbutter over top,tuna, egg.