Rice Krispies Brown Rice Cereal

Rice Krispies Brown Rice Cereal Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 329 in Cereal

Simply Delicious. Whole grain brown rice makes this cereal naturally gluten free, and the classic taste and crispy goodness is exactly what you expect from the original crisped rice cereal. Recipe: Make your Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® gluten free. It's a tasty, gluten-free way to enjoy some of life's simple pleasures

January 08, 2017

I was kind of skeptical on trying these
    I was truly surprised on the taste
    They taste just as great as the rice krispies original
    Good and healthy for kids and adults

March 03, 2016

This would have to be one of the healthier cereals that I have tried,nice little crunch,very filling,just not really any flavor and it does tend to get soggy if you don't eat it quickly but still a good cereal and not as expensive as most of the other kinds ,I try and wait to cereals go on sale .I would recommend this to people for a healthy option

November 12, 2015

I was hoping to make rice krispie squares with these, but after having a bowl, I won't be making any treats with these. The taste just wasn't there for me.

August 04, 2015

RICE KRISPIES BROWN RICE CEREAL;

Personally I did not like the taste of the brown rice cereal.
    I prefer original rice krispies in my opinion.

The brown rice taste did stand out, I know it is healthier, but the taste was not the greatest.

August 04, 2015

This is great because not only is it gluten free but milk, egg,nut, and soy free too. A small box costs more than a regular box. I think this is terrible because though we love it we only eat it because we have allergies to all other cereals. My little girl loves to eat these and we have them every day

March 17, 2015

I was temporarily on a gluten free diet to rule out gluten as a trigger food for my Crohn's Disease (luckily it was not, as I have a severe egg and poultry allergy and such a restrictive diet for my Crohn's as it is!), and tried this cereal during that time. It tastes exactly the same as Rice Krispies, and is awesome for poor celiac and gluten-free kids who don't want to miss out on eating the same stuff as everyone else. Some gluten free stuff out there is horrible, but this tastes just like normal Rice Krispies.

August 14, 2014

These taste just like the Rice Krispies I remember as a kid!! These Rice Krispies still provide the "snap, crackle, pop" like the original version but don't contain gluten.

July 19, 2014

Taste just like the original. Try microwaving for 30 seconds and spray with olive oil spray and salt. Perfect gluten, soy and dairy free snack.

June 17, 2014

I thought I'd try a "healthier" option of Rice Krispies thinking brown rice might have a grainy blah taste. Not so! Very similar to the regular Rice Krispies in the blue box.

February 20, 2014

The first gluten free cereal that I have given a try and it was comparable to the real thing. A bit more expensive then the regular rice krispies but for those of us that are gluten intolerant it is a great alternative. I don't really have any complaints for this one!