Rice Krispies Granola Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 248 in Granola Bars

3 different varieties of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats all in one convenient package: 10 Rainbow, 15 Double Chocolatey Chunk, and 15 Chocolatey Drizzle

February 15, 2016

it a very good collation, for the little angry ! at work or at home; childrens loves this collation and she apporte a good nutritive calories, for there long day !

January 11, 2016

I really like the flavor of this, makes a great snack ,love the flavor and I like the fact it's good for you. It's inexpensive too so that's great

January 30, 2015

My daily cereal. Love it with a spoonful of brown sugar!

August 21, 2013

I love Rice Krispies squares so I was really interested in their granola bars.
I enjoyed them. I'm not sure if I would always buy them but it's nice for something different

August 21, 2013

My kids love the Rice Krispies Granola bars but I didn't. Will still buy them for the kids' lunches but no thanks from me.

July 12, 2013

These were a big disappointment in my home. Out of the 4 of us not one liked these at all. Guess we will stick to the original.

April 14, 2013

We tried the strawberry and out of a family of 6 only 1 of us (my 9 yr old son) actually liked them. I didn't like the texture or taste.

August 16, 2012

I am a fan of regular Rice Krispies squares and thought that I would give these a try. I had a coupon and waited until they were on sale, ended up getting them for $0.17. I picked up one of each, strawberry and chocolate. The strawberry is the one that is we have open. I dont like them and my son does not like the. They are very sweet and have an odd taste. I have yet to try the chocolate...but I would recommend sticking with regular rice krispie bars.

August 15, 2012

We also had a coupon for these and thought that we'd try it since we ended up paying less than 20 cents for the product. I chose the strawberry flavour for my son and he didn't seem to be thrilled with them. He would take two bites and then would stop eating it. The texture is definitely different and I found the strawberry flavour to be rather gross. They're pretty gooey and can make quite a mess with the little ones. I think the cocoa flavour would have been better. I will be sticking with regular Rice Krispies Squares from now on as I know those will definitely be eaten in our house.

August 08, 2012

After trying Rice Krispies Granola I was a little disappointed. The taste and texture was just ok. The bars were soft and sweet but nothing special. I love rice krispie squares and also love most granola bars but this was not the right combination for me. I will not buy again.

JUST OK