rimmel lasting finish colour rush lip balm - drive me nude
Amazing
Good

rimmel lasting finish colour rush lip balm - drive me nude Reviews

1 review
Ranked #277 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 26, 2016

I was looking for a nude lip balm, that would be something subtle that I could add to my regiment. This colour is in an identity crisis. It doesn't know whether or not to be a shade of brown that could hardly be called nude for my skin tone, and a bright pink that pops out from your lips and is anything but nude. When you look at the balm itself, you can see the pinky undertone that is hiding within the product. Although when you apply it, there's this dark nude quality to it, over time it becomes this almost fuschia, perhaps magenta, like colour that sticks to your lips for the rest of the day. Even reapplying doesn't help because you only add more of the pinky undertone that emerges after the nude has wiped off.

On the plus side though it does smell delicious. It has this wonderful chocolate aroma that is addictive. If only it gave me the nude colour I was looking for, I'd wear it all the time.