Rimmel London 60 Second Vinyl Shine Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Quick-drying 60 Seconds Vinyl Shine nail polish gives full colour coverage in just one coat. A thicker brush gives you greater control and makes application easy. Shades with high intensity coverage and a gloss finish. Available in 8 shades.

October 18, 2016

Great quick drying nail polish , i will even have it in my bag in the car for a quick application if we have to go anywhere because it drys so quickly and I'm out the door

September 09, 2016

OH WOW !!!!!! wonderful. I bought an other one for my daughter and almost everyday need to redo a nail and also just after doing it because she was touching everything. but with this nail polish not too much job after. LOVE IT !!! dry very fast and you can do everything you want after. absolutly I'll but again

August 12, 2016

I'm loving this! It has a great array of colours but besides that I just general love the quality you are getting for the price! I have not bought nail polish in a long while but with this on sale one day I had a spur of the moment buy. Totally impressed and I think it's going to get me back into putting on nail polish more frequently.

March 21, 2016

Not the most long lasting nailpolishes but they are great for when you need a manicure in a short amount of time . they dry super fast. Their colour selection isnt the biggest but they have a few really nice colours.

September 20, 2015

Pretty colors, it goes on smooth and drys fairly quickly

September 05, 2015

I'm not a huge nail varnish snob and generally I only put it on my toes changing out colours usually on a weekly basis but I do love to have the hot colours for a season so anything under $5 that works decently is good in my book.

July 23, 2015

Rimmel has done it again. I love their constantly changing varieties in colour, the smooth texture and application of the polish itself, the quick dry time, and the long lasting wear it provides, with or without a topcoat. The only downfall I find is that the more often I use a bottle, the clumpier and chunky it goes on. Regardless, still worth the price.

July 10, 2015

I really like Rimmel London's 60 second drying nail polish because it actually does dry really fast ! I usually use 2-3 coats of polish and with any from this series, it doesn't take long to do that. I haven't purchased new colours in a while, but from what I remember the prices were around $6 or $7. But I also remember I bought all my colours when they had a bigger bottle size. They have smaller bottles now, so I hope the price really is around $4 or $5. The nail polish didn't chip very easily or frequently, even if I didn't put a top coat. all the colours I have; whether matte, shiny, or sparkly, all look great and all dry very quickly. Applying the nail polish is also super easy and quick with the shape of the brush/brush's bristles. I hope that's something that hasn't changed ! The brush is wonderful; it makes applying the nail polish in one stroke very easy so you don't have to worry about uneven lines or bubbles. I really like this nail polish and I will definitely look for more. The only way I wouldn't continue to buy it is if the brush has gone back to a regular style brush.But for those who like really fast nail polish application, this is the one for you.

June 07, 2015

Rimmel makes some outstanding products in their line. I was blown away by this polish because I am a die hard Zoya Polish gal. This polish dried so fast and left my toenails looking so shiny. I like the thicker brush also and the fact that you don't have to put on multiple coats.

June 01, 2015

Cute affordable polish . Manicures could last up to a week with a good topcoat