Rimmel London ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 773 in Mascara

October 03, 2016

I liked this mascara a lot. I have about 12 different kinds in my makeup caddy and this one I am almost out of, I like it alot. It is buildable and gets every lash in one swipe so you don't have to keep going over too many times to reach desired volume. This is a bonus because when you go over too many time you have usually by the end ended up with lashes that are stuck together and just plain ugly. It lasts and lasts. Great stuff!

October 03, 2016

This is a great Mascara. It is better than a lot of the higher priced mascara's that I have used in the past. It lengthens and volumes my lashes. I have even been asked if my lashes are real since using this.

June 24, 2016

This is a great bargain mascara. The quality is good and the brush has a wideness catches all my lashes and stays well all day. It is easy to reply and long lasting.

April 20, 2016

This Mascara is amazing! This is the best mascara I have ever used! It leaves no clumps and leaves your eyelashes feeling great! Your eyelashes are left feeling soft and flexible! Wonderful mascara!

January 13, 2016

I like this mascara because it makes my lashes look voluminous and I can add several coats without getting spider lashes

November 05, 2015

Easy to apply and great coverage! I found that it doesn't clump and light weight!

September 24, 2015

I bought this product about 2 months ago and have been using it ever since. I am very big on natural looking mascara that adds a boost in length and volume. While i do have natural long lashes, this mascara definitely adds length and does a great job at creating some volume. I like it because it does not apply on too heavily nor does it clump. It is definitely a good product that enhances your lashes while maintaining a natural look. Even after a couple of applications, I find the mascara did not clump. Cant go wrong for 5 bucks ladies!

May 03, 2015

This product works as well as any other mascara. Nothing really special about it.

March 18, 2015

This isn't totally clump free.. but it does give a good brush out and still leaves my lashes soft.

February 23, 2015

I tried this mascara because it was on sale and the "flex" part of it appealed to me. It is however incredibly clumpy and heavy, and crumbles, I'm not a fan of it. If you are wearing it for a short period of time it's great, looks good if you worked around the clumps, but overall would not get this again. Much better ones out there for cheaper!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?