Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara Reviews

Ranked #595 out of 773 in Mascara

The first Triple Plump brush with 3 x the curves for 70% curlier lashes. Voluptuous brush with CurveControl technology wiggles easily through your lashes quickly coating them. Exclusive brush design curves IN to maximize lash loading, curves OUT to curl and de-clump each lash for a complete curved look. Lashes look lusciously curled, plumped and defined.

March 25, 2016

This is a very good lengthening mascara for the price! I find you have to add a second coat of a volumizing mascara after, but this works really well at making my lashes look longer!

April 27, 2014

If your looking for volume look somewhere else. I'm thinking its the brush, it just doesn't go on right and doesn't make my lashes look good, It's a very faint difference. Booooo total thumbs down

March 01, 2014

I love this mascara, it separates and defines, but it also volumizes and thickens. This can get clumpy after 2 coats, so I tend to use this as more of an everyday/natural mascara. This has pretty good staying power, and I think the packaging is really cute.

October 24, 2012

This mascara clumps my eyelashes and when it doesnt it just doesnt do anything at all

June 18, 2012

okay okay i am a sucker for advertisement and pretty colours, you got me there. its purple my favourite colour. very sexy design,light weight, pretty. love the applicator!!!! doesnt clump what so ever,no need to wipe of eccsses on the ends,very nice coat, no need for more than one coat. lasts a long time.

June 12, 2012

One of the worst mascaras I have personally ever tried. It did nothing at all and I ended up really hating the brush as I found it seperated my lashes and caused them to clump into sections in a really bad way. I love the brand but not this particular product.

April 24, 2012

Great lengthening, not much thickening going on, but a good mascara overall, gave a natural false lashes effect

April 14, 2012

This mascara is good. It gives really great seperation and length. The only thing I hated was that it couldn't keep a curl, but I don't blame it since I have stick straight Asian lashes. My friends loved this mascara, so it works if you have normal lashes. Since waterproof mascara holds a curl beter (I know this for a fact, because I have waterproof and I'll never buy regular mascara again) I'll definitely buy this in waterproof.

December 02, 2011

I am extremely picky when it comes to picking mascra, my eyes deserve the best! This mascra made my eyelashes long and full. When you first use it, your eyelashes clump together because there it too much mascara in the bottle. Swab a bit of mascra out of the mascra tube and it no longer clumps! The price was fairly average, but i would recommend this mascra for everyone!