• Rivalus Promasil
Good

Rivalus Promasil Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 176 in Supplements

January 22, 2016

This is my go to protein powder. Low calories, high protein content and it tastes amazing. I use chocolate for after work outs, and vanilla in my smoothies. Keeps me satiated and good to go.

March 17, 2015

Rivalus is a brand known for its military-grade pro-athlete-approved products - no banned substances! Promasil is a great-tasting protein powder.

From the website:
24g of protein per serving (1 scoop).
Blend of 7 fast, medium & slow digesting proteins.
Whey Isolate for primary protein source.
At least 80% protein content.
Over 5g of BCAAs per serving.
Only 1g of fat & 0g-1g of sugar per serving.
Instantized for easy mixability.

They recommend taking Promasil on both training and non-training days for best results. On off-days I use Promasil often as a snack or meal replacement if I am on the go. The soft serve vanilla flavour is incredible and the shake itself is so filling.

The only con is that it isn't vegan - and I think the slight amount of milk protein doesn't bode well with my recent lactose intolerance. Often I will just use a 1/2 scoop instead of a full scoop.

Since they have revamped the line there are tons of great flavours - milk chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, and chocolate peanut butter.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS