Good

Rivalus Promasil Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 194 in Supplements

December 14, 2016

Pro athlete approved, no banned substances. Very recommended for women. Low calorie, high protein content, very clean, tastes very good for a whey protein compared to competing brands. Not chalky and doesn't upset my stomach (I don't like milk or chocolate drinks and I don't mind the milk chocolate flavour.

On the site it recommends you take 1 scoop mornings and 1 after training days.

I'm only having 1 scoop a day, on rest days 1 first thing in the morning and on train days 1 right after my workout. Eventually I will begin to have 2 scoops on training days. (Recommended for women)

I also use Rivalus Steam & Mpower

January 22, 2016

This is my go to protein powder. Low calories, high protein content and it tastes amazing. I use chocolate for after work outs, and vanilla in my smoothies. Keeps me satiated and good to go.

March 17, 2015

Rivalus is a brand known for its military-grade pro-athlete-approved products - no banned substances! Promasil is a great-tasting protein powder.

From the website:
    24g of protein per serving (1 scoop).
    Blend of 7 fast, medium & slow digesting proteins.
    Whey Isolate for primary protein source.
    At least 80% protein content.
    Over 5g of BCAAs per serving.
    Only 1g of fat & 0g-1g of sugar per serving.
    Instantized for easy mixability.

They recommend taking Promasil on both training and non-training days for best results. On off-days I use Promasil often as a snack or meal replacement if I am on the go. The soft serve vanilla flavour is incredible and the shake itself is so filling.

The only con is that it isn't vegan - and I think the slight amount of milk protein doesn't bode well with my recent lactose intolerance. Often I will just use a 1/2 scoop instead of a full scoop.

Since they have revamped the line there are tons of great flavours - milk chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, and chocolate peanut butter.