• Rivalus Steam

Rivalus Steam Reviews

1 review
Ranked #111 out of 176 in Supplements

April 10, 2015

I love this brand of products. Military and athlete approved.

Stimulant-free intra-workout supplement that comes in some interesting flavours (I tried blue raspberry and it wasn't bad). I only take on training days.

This intra-workout supplement is supposed to help with endurance and muscle recovery (while also being a delicious way to drink your H2O). Unlike my current intra-workout supplement, this has l-glutamine, an amino acid essential to immune system recovery - and stress from a workout, some day, can do a number on your immune system, making athletes more susceptible to illness without glutamine intake.

Meh. I am now on a intra-workout without glutamine so I'll see how that goes, since the formula is pretty much the same per serving of the Rivalus brand. I just wanted to change up the flavours and see if I could get different results. I like to support the Rivalus brand, so once I'm finished cycling through my current tub, I will likely purchase Steam again (which is less expensive per serving than the one I am currently using - WIN).