Robin Hood Quick Bread mix Banana Flavoured Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 26, 2016

This @RobinHood (Bread Mix Banana Flavored) is such a very easy, quick and convenient way to make moist and delicious banana loaf , cake and muffins. What ever you bake will always rises perfectly, have a rich banana flavor and will please your family or guests. I also like to add raisins, nuts, poppy seeds and sometimes a glaze. It really does taste as if you made it from scratch. I recommend @RobinHood (Quick Bread Mix Banana Flavored) to anyone that likes to bake but does not have the time.

September 26, 2016

Jai gouter le pain au banane quickbread de robin hood et je ne suis pas convaincu. Faire un pain au banane cest plutôt simple et le melange est un peu ordinaire, jai limpression quil laisse un gout poudreux en bouche. Ce nest pas "pas bon" mais c' est rien dextra ordinaire. Ca ne remplace jamais un vrai pain au banane, en plus ca ne contient pas vraiment de vrai banane et est beaucoup plus sucré quun pain fait maison

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

Why did I buy this, it's not very good. I always bake my own, but because I am always a sucker to try new product I had to. It's so fake, it has an after taste, chemically. It's also dry, hack, hack. I am not a huge fan of boxed mixes but this is definitely something I would not repurchase.

February 19, 2016

I recently tried the Robin Hood Quick Bread mix Banana Flavoured since it was on sale and you could received cash back offer with Checkout 51 and I must say I did not really like the taste. It tasted a bit like bananas but it was not as good as homemade banana bread. Not very moist either. For the price I don't think its worth it. So I think for the extra work I will continue making my own.

September 08, 2015

This banana bread mix had a very artificial taste to it. I made the mix as muffins. They were quick to cook but just didn't taste as good as homemade.

1.5/5

April 18, 2015

I would not purchase this again, because it tastes like too fake too me. I like banana bread made with real bananas and this one is with banana flavouring. I guess I should have expected that it would taste like that.

March 03, 2015

What can I say this stuff is easy to make. Makes the house smell wicked when its baking. Good price. Everyone loved it. The Cinnamon swirl is awesome as well.

0.5/5

November 28, 2014

The Robin Hood web site tells us that their Quick Bread Mix for their Banana Flavoured bread gives you delicious banana flavoured bread in an easy to use mix. You can have it made in three quick easy steps and have homemade tasty bread in no time at all! Plus, all of their mixes contain no trans-fat. The ingredients on this quick mix say it contains dried banana. When you pour the mix into your bowel you can see the little black or brown specks that real mashed bananas give off, but this quick mix bread has very little banana flavour to it at all. We found it to be very dry and tasteless. Even though it is a lot faster the make than my home made banana bread and the mix its self was under $2 to buy, it definitely wasn’t worth my bother to make. I’ll never buy it again and I sure wouldn’t recommend you waste your time with it either. It was a big disappointment and not worth the short cut. Even my husband, that will eat pretty much anything put in front of him, said it belongs in the trash after only taking one bite.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml