Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion

Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 05, 2016

Now these are really good. CHips and the texture is dreamy. The ruffles hold so much great flavor in all of the creases. The flavouring they use is sweet and salty. They are my favourite chips by ruffles

September 29, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la saveur crème sure et oignon. La texture des croustilles est épaisse et croquante en bouche.j'aime la marque ruffles dans plusieurs saveurs.

April 06, 2016

I love the ruffles brand and sour cream & onion is defiantly one of my favourite flavors. These are a little pricey for chips so I tend to buy them more when on sale. My son also loves these chips, they are packed with flavor.

March 06, 2016

these chips are so good i love ruffles brand they are soooooo good. i would buy them again i opened a bag and they were gone within 20 minutes. i would recomend them to all my friends

December 16, 2015

Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion;

BOUGHT A BAG of these chips during lunch,
they were good
crispy in texture
not as oily as other chips
did contain the sour cream and onion flavour

could have been ore flavourful
flavours disappears quickly

July 22, 2015

This is the only Sour Cream and Onion chip that I purchase. I've tried the others and there is no comparison. They are great tasting and love those ridges!

June 15, 2015

I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. They're so good that you don't even need dip with them.

June 15, 2015

These chips taste good, I like having them every once and awhile

June 15, 2015

i really love this chips! taste so good. it requires me a good deal of discipline to stop eating one whole bag in just one sitting.

June 15, 2015

I have a weakness for chips and I love Ruffles Brand overall. The quality of the chip is amazing. I love sour cream and onion. It's got a perfect balance of deliciousness. The flavour for me is perfect not too strong but not flavourless either. Some people like a weaker chip and in this case i wouldn't recommend this brand. But if you want a great quality chip with a good balanced flavour this is for you.