Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

December 05, 2016

I have tried some insta dry nailpolishes in the past and I did not like, I found them to be clumpy and very unmanageable, I recently tried this as I bought my daughter a whole bunch of nail polish for her stocking, and this is alright. It goes on really well and its been about 4 days and no chipping thus far. It dries very quickly compared to other brands. I like it a great deal. I will definitely be repurchasing in the many other shades available. Great for busy moms!

December 05, 2016

I am really liking this nail polish-I have a few different colours! It lasts just as long as any other nail polish (and I always put a top coat on) but this does dry a bit faster than others! Pretty affordable too

September 22, 2016

J'adore ce vernis! Il y a beaucoup de belles couleurs ! Il sèche très vite et reste beau longtemps ! En travaillant dans la santé, je me lave les mains souvent et il ne s'écaille pas!

September 22, 2016

I have a lot of nail lacquers but Hally Hansen Insta-Dri is by far my favourite! I love how wide the brush is and how easy it glides on. I own several colours and I've never been disappointed in any of them!

September 21, 2016

I have a baby blue, pink and yellow in this brand. I love them. The brush is wider than normal brushes and to me that is a good update as I have wider nails. The colour goes on smooth and does dry really quickly. after awhile, it does separate a lot.

September 15, 2016

This is the fastest dri nail polish I have ever worn. There are many colours and clear. I use clear alot, just to give my nails a break from colour. I do wear and do my nails all the time.

September 08, 2016

I love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. It applies smoothly and to my surprise I can wear it for about a week before having to take it off. Other fast dry nail polishes I have tried chipped so quickly I never reach for them. I can do my nails 15 minutes before going to bed and I don't wake up with sheet prints in my nail polish! They also have a great color selection. I recommend it!

September 07, 2016

I love this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail polish! I love changing my nail polish often but don't have the time to wait but this particular line makes it possible. It goes on so well that I usually only need one coat and it truly does dry immediately! It lasts quite a while too. Touch ups are very easy as it blends really well. I love the colours it's available in I just wish they had a bigger variety of colours. They are well worth trying and worth every penny!

September 07, 2016

I like this brand of nail polish. The colours are pretty and it really does dries quickly, the only thing is... with all the things I do in a day I wish it would stay on a bit longer.

September 07, 2016

I like this nail polish but not the brush. Its a bit thick and hard to use. Great price and bottle lasts forever. Drys quickly and goes on smooth. Not a fan of the brush as i said but overall not bad for teens.