Sally Hansen Maximium Growth Reviews

Ranked #1274 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Powerful Protection for Short, Problem Nails! Exclusive Silk Protein formula gives problem nails the strength and protection they need to grow. Reinforces soft, bitten, weak, fragile or thin nails against splitting, peeling and chipping. Creates a strong foundation for visibly longer, stronger, more beautiful nails in just 1 week! Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

October 30, 2015

My product is gone, I have used it all up. It helped me not sure about others, but it does work. The thing is I believe it works because you believe it works, so you stop biting your nails or you leave it on and your nails grow. I have also noticed that my nails are a bit stronger than they were. Anywho, this worked for me and I hope it works for you!

March 01, 2014

I love using the natural shade as a base coat, as I think that it makes my nails grow faster, and it protects them. On its own, it is very shiny, and gives a subtle hint of color and shimmer.