• Sally Hansen Salon Effects French Mani
Good

Sally Hansen Salon Effects French Mani Reviews

Ranked #869 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 01, 2015

This was another of my total flops of a product to try. I had a hard time getting the tip of the decal on my fingers and it was so frustrating to me. I got such a headache from it. I would rather paint them myself as to use this product. It's probably okay for most, but I have trouble with my nails because of health issues.

June 01, 2015

It is a genius idea to have stick on “nail polish” for those who do not like to apply nail polish themselves. Unfortunately, this was a complete fail for me since I have very short nails which made it difficult for me to manipulate the stickers and for it to actually stick on my nails. I also feel that instructions are not very clear. I had to YouTube tutorials to properly use this. Also, packaging needs to be improved. Peeling off the 3 packages with the nail strips can be challenging. You definitely need the wooden stick that comes with it to open the package. The grey strips used to peel off the nail stickers were often very difficult to get a proper grip. I also found it difficult to separate the French tips. Needless to say, it took me about an hour per hand the first time I tried it. Retailing at approx. $10 a kit, this is quite the splurge considering it is only for one time use. While it is still cheaper than getting a French manicure done at the salon, I recommend that this kit include 2 applications. This way, there is room for trial and error. Despite all of my struggles, the end result was nice and my nails looked like they were professionally done. I can’t say if they last long because I had to remove them right away since I messed up my right hand and had no extra stickers to correct myself. I think that this would be much easier to apply for those with long nails.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender