Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1257 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Get a salon-perfect manicure without DBP, Toluene or Free Formaldehyde. New patented formula with pure, micro-milled pigments and silicone provide the ultimate application, color and shine. 650-bristle professional brush guarantees a streak-free, flawlessly smooth application.

February 16, 2015

This polish goes on perfectly. It last at least 10 days and I am a busy mom of three kids constantly washing my hands

May 19, 2014

This is a great nail polish, and my new go-to. I have it in four different shades now and try to recommend it to anyone looking for a new nail colour. I have never had a double coat last less than a week on my finger nails, (I can generally get two weeks out of a pedicure,) and it's both shiny and durable the entire time! For a low-maintenance, high-impact look, definitely give this one a look the next time you're looking!

May 19, 2014

I normally purchase cheap nail polish but I snagged this polish in red at the dollar store around christmas, paying $3 instead of the department store price of $7.99 . HOWEVER, I would definitely pay full price for this product! It is well worth it! You seriously only need one coat! Will never buy cheap polish again! !

May 06, 2014

I have found a new favourite colour for Spring! Sally Hansen Salon Nail Laquer in "Ring My Shell" is a beautiful opalescent pink! It takes about 3 coats by itself for a pretty light shimmery pink - or use it over top of a deeper pink or purple for a nice hue. A little more pricey than normal Sally Hansen - but it really seems to have nice staying power and because it's thin doesn't chip much - especially when used with a top coat.

July 15, 2013

Awesome works well easy to use

June 14, 2010

I usually like Sally Hansen polishes, and I really liked this one as well! I only have one Salon Nail Lacquer that i bought during a 50 percent off sale, and it's called Down to Earth. I'm not quite sure how I would describe the colour, I guess a burnt sienna colour? It's not too dark though. The wear on this was about 5 days without tip wear or chipping, and it took an average time to dry. I didn't find the nail polish too thick or thin, but I didn't really like the brush. Otherwise, I'm quite impressed with this nail polish! When I checked back though, I found that there wasn't a large range of colours in stock, mostly reds, pinks and dark vampy colours.

May 26, 2010

I have mixed feelings on this nail polish.. It's not very good quality but the colour makes me keep using it :P

1. It's very thick, which makes it difficult for applying, let alone a second coat.
2. If you don't put a clear coating in top, it will literally start to chip in minutes :(
3. It's pretty slow-drying.
4. The colours are GORGEOUS! I have silver but there are many bright, bold colours!