Satin care shave gel with oil of Olay

Satin care shave gel with oil of Olay Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 07, 2016

I have to admit,when I shave my legs I am a butcher lol I rush and always am cutting myself. Since I started using this shave gel, I have less nicks and cuts, and am slowing down lol its not a race(sometimes)
GREAT STUFF!!!

January 05, 2016

This product worked really smell. It had s good thick lather and left my legs feeling soft and smelling great.

January 05, 2016

It feels great on your legs but it finishes way too quickly. But along with a cream it makes your skin smoother for a longer time than just shaving.

January 05, 2016

I quite liked this shave cream. Foamy, lathers well, rinses well, leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized. Scent was nice too.

January 04, 2016

This shave gel got super super foamy, which created a very close, smooth shave. I paired it with the Venus embrace razor and although my legs were really hairy (first shave of the summer) I ended up with incredibly smooth legs! I have used many different kinds of shave gels and creams in the past and this is by far the best!

January 04, 2016

This shaving cream lathers nicely, making shaving quick & easy. + smells AMAZING!

January 04, 2016

Favourite shave cream of all time! I have nothing but good things to say about this shave cream. It's so moisturizing, lathers great, and smells nice. Everyone in my house is a fan cause they're always using mine!

June 10, 2015

I'm not one to use shaving gel because my skin is very senitive. I recently bought Satin Care shave gel and it is AMAZING. Something I will continue to use daily!!!

November 05, 2014

This review is for all satin care shave gels. I get absolutely frustrated with this stuff. It used to be my go-to shave gel, i loved it and tried every scent available. However, in the past two years or so I have had to throw out about 4-5 FULL cans because it no longer comes out the nozzle part. No matter how much hot water rinsing or soaking I did the product would not come out. I have stopped buying this in favour of stuff like EOS shave cream or LUSH shave creams as they are not aerosol based and therefore no worries about wasting my money on a defective can.

September 12, 2014

great for a smooth shave. The price is reasonable ad it allows for a quicker shave,

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?