Good

Schick Intuition Razor for Women Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 444 in Hair Removal

August 22, 2016

I've been using the Intuition razors since shortly after they first came out in stores. I really like the moisture bar that surrounds the blades -- every variety is comfortable on my sensitive skin. The blades themselves also do a very good job of shaving, though my hair is quite fine to begin with. My only complaint is that the moisture bar tends to wear down unevenly, leaving me with nothing on the bottomwhile plenty remains on top. This makes things uncomfortable unless I add in a shaving cream of some sort. Otherwise, it's great.

May 03, 2016

A friend of mine recommended the Schick Intuition razor to me a while ago and I have since recommended it to my sisters and friends as well! I love it because it's a two in one product and there is no need for shaving cream. It's great to travel with because it lathers and shaves all in one simple step! I've been using it for years now and I love the variety of smells and formulations. I highly recommend this product!