Scotties Multi 2-Ply Facial Tissue Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 208 in Household Essentials

February 08, 2017

Chez-nous nous utilisons que la marque Scotties à 2 plis comme papier mouchoir car il ne font pas beaucoup de poussière quand nous prenons un mouchoir de la boite et nous aimons beaucoup l'efficacité du papier en plus d'être doux.

February 08, 2017

Great value! Great product. Very gentle on the nose. Doesnt irritate the nose like some brands. Very soft tissue. Holds great too. Doesn't tear easily. Definitely my new favourite brand of facial tissue.

January 20, 2017

I find I have to use two pieces each time otherwise the paper rips. Its ok quality but if you're going to use two pieces you're better off buying the three ply. The boxes are super cute which is what caught my eye, I like the variety of patterns.

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the variety of patterns that are available in these Scotties tissues. It makes them look much nicer to have sitting around the house.

They're great for people with sensitive skin, because they're super soft and don't irritate the skin. I've had no issues with it irritating my skin.

August 21, 2016

This is about the regular Scotties tissue, nothing fancy or added. I found it to be a bit rough on my nose. I need to "double up" when I have a big blow or a cold. During my last cold, it rubbed my nose uncomfortably since I needed to use a lot of tissues.

August 03, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale. Normally I love Scotties. But not their 2 ply. It feels like one ply. I usually always buy 3 ply. That's bc I use so many tissues. I go thru multiple boxes a week. This one just rips and tears. I'll use it if I have to, but I will stick to 3 ply.

May 12, 2016

This is a great facial tissue. Soft and easy on a sore nose or sensitive skin. A great brand and a decent price point , especially when on sale and I try and stock up.

April 23, 2016

I do buy the Scotties Multi 2-Ply when they are on sale.
    I do prefer a 3-ply product. I find myself using two tissues
    at time when I use this brand because they do tear.
    But... when the price is right they still get the job done.

April 23, 2016

I always get these multi packs of scotties 2 ply facial tissue at Walmart, they go on sale for a great price quite often. These are great to just have in different rooms of your house, you never know when you'll need a tissue.

April 23, 2016

I usually get this kind of tissue, full price.. even better when on sale.. cheaper brands break throught when blowing your noise.. but i dont usually have that issue with scotties.