Scotties Multi 2-Ply Facial Tissue Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 198 in Household Essentials

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the variety of patterns that are available in these Scotties tissues. It makes them look much nicer to have sitting around the house.

They're great for people with sensitive skin, because they're super soft and don't irritate the skin. I've had no issues with it irritating my skin.

August 21, 2016

This is about the regular Scotties tissue, nothing fancy or added. I found it to be a bit rough on my nose. I need to "double up" when I have a big blow or a cold. During my last cold, it rubbed my nose uncomfortably since I needed to use a lot of tissues.

August 03, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale. Normally I love Scotties. But not their 2 ply. It feels like one ply. I usually always buy 3 ply. That's bc I use so many tissues. I go thru multiple boxes a week. This one just rips and tears. I'll use it if I have to, but I will stick to 3 ply.

May 12, 2016

This is a great facial tissue. Soft and easy on a sore nose or sensitive skin. A great brand and a decent price point , especially when on sale and I try and stock up.

April 23, 2016

I do buy the Scotties Multi 2-Ply when they are on sale.
    I do prefer a 3-ply product. I find myself using two tissues
    at time when I use this brand because they do tear.
    But... when the price is right they still get the job done.

April 23, 2016

I always get these multi packs of scotties 2 ply facial tissue at Walmart, they go on sale for a great price quite often. These are great to just have in different rooms of your house, you never know when you'll need a tissue.

April 23, 2016

I usually get this kind of tissue, full price.. even better when on sale.. cheaper brands break throught when blowing your noise.. but i dont usually have that issue with scotties.

March 04, 2016

Scotties is the best quality for your money. We have been purchasing Scotties products my whole life as it is sensitive enough and strong enough for all uses. The other leading brand is a price for the name.

November 20, 2015

I still buy Scotties Tissue 6 pack 2-ply because I can get them cheap for $2.99+tax or lower. Cheapest I've got was $1.99+tax for 6 pack. They are not as good as the Royale 2-ply but sometimes Royale doesn't go on sale so I had no choice. However, it's is still pretty effective and cheap. Cheap means everything to me so I'd recommend it if you need a tissue box and don't want to pay too much

1.5/5

July 15, 2015

very scratchy tissue. Doesnt work well at all. Rips very easily