Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

You don’t have to take on toilet cleaning alone. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel takes care of the tough work for you by preventing the build-up of lime scale and toilet rings. Simply use the dispenser to stamp a gel disc onto the inside of your toilet bowl. The discreet gel disc sits just under the rim. There's no need to touch the disc or the bowl with your hand, making Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel more hygienic than traditional clip-on bowl cleaners.

The gel disc gradually dissolves with each flush, allowing a controlled release of cleaning solution and fragrance. Each disc lasts up to one week and leaves no residue behind. Your toilet bowl will remain cleaner, longer—with practically zero effort.

For more information, please go to http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com.

October 20, 2016

Scrubbing bubbles cleaning gels work great. They keep your toilet clean and smelling great. No need to use a toilet brush ever again. I have never had a ring around the toilet bowl in years, since I started using them.

October 06, 2016

Great toilet cleaning product! Super easy and quick to use without any hassles. It kept my toilet looking and smelling fresh for a week. This product is needed in my household, with 5 people sharing 1 toilet, anything to help keep it clean and fresh is a plus in my eyes.

September 16, 2016

Huge fan of scrubbing bubbles products and for me this is a must have. Read many bad reviews on this product and was actually extremely surprised. I have been using this product for years and always have a supply on hand. Let's face it life is busy and cleaning the toilet is the last chore I want to do. The scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel helps keep the toilet clean and fresh till its time to do that full bathroom clean. Price is affordable and always a coupon available to offset the cost. I have had no bad experiences with this product, I enjoy the fresh clean smell and I find it quite effective for about a week before having to reapply. Easy to use applicator - no mess no fuss

August 03, 2016

Full price is a bit much for this product but it goes on sale sometimes. It does cut down on the number of times that you have to do a full toilet cleaning as it cleans it a little with each flush. You will still need to give a good scrub every now and then but less often with this product.

July 23, 2016

It worked okay- but we are still sticking to other products (it's a preference thing.) The claims are true- it does not leave any residue behind. If you get the regular kind, the smell won't be as overpowering. It's easy to use and you might consider buying it for a grandparent who lives alone even they can do the application with ease.

July 05, 2016

I find they keep my toilets fresh and the bowl smelling nice. Its not a replacement for cleaning but it keeps the toilet fresh. the price is ok when is in special.

June 28, 2016

Got this from a lucky draw and this product definitely allows me to clean my toilet less often. However, I find it a bit hard to dispense the gel and I'm not a fan of the scent. It's a bit too strong for me (and my little one). Would prefer an unscented one.

May 12, 2016

This was the first time using this product. I wasn't sure if and how it worked . I was pleasantly surprised on how well it worked at cleaning my toilet. And it smelled really nice. I will continue to use this product again in the future.

May 11, 2016

A wonderful find! This product is easy to use and very effective. He keeps a clean toilet without having to scrub too often. He has a good scent and its price is affordable. It is certain that he is now part of the products that I buy regularly.

March 01, 2016

I like these they are simple to use just slide the stuff up and stick it to your toilet. Only last about a week but it does keep the toilet clean and keeps the bathroom smelling good also. I always but them

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear