Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 06, 2017

I disliked the smell. I don't like sweet and chocolate scents. But, the gel was great - kept me dry, clean and lasted a long time. I ended up buying the unscented version.

September 06, 2016

I like how this antiperspirant is clear, so no worries about leaving marks on your clothes. The smell of it is amazing. It's always cool and refreshing to put on as well.

August 16, 2016

I decided to give the gel secret a shot since I've never tried it and it was on sale , i absolutely love the smell of secret deodorant , I love that it doesn't stain my clothes and dries fairly quickly but I hate the feel of the wetness and coldness of the deodorant when applying it and I didn't find that it gave me the feeling of freshness through out the day .. Gives me the feeling that I should re apply in the pm . I probably won't purchase this one unless I need deodorant with dresses or nice shirt so I don't stain my clothes

August 10, 2016

This secret product smells so good . I like how it is clear and dose'nt rub off on your clothes or stain them. The product rubs in really even on the skin

May 13, 2016

Secret deodorant is my go to, this scent is amazing and it leaves skin soft and moisturized while preventing odor. But...I hate this formula. I much prefer the stick to this icky gel formula.

May 13, 2016

This is my go to brand, only the gel for me. Works well and all day. Doesn't leave me with white spots. I sweat a lot and this works great. Always looking for new scents,

May 09, 2016

This deodorant smells amazing - much better than most. It also dries quickly and does not leave marks on clothes. I do not find it is really effective when I am active or the weather is really warm, but if someone does not experience issues with freshness as I sometimes do and is satisfied with regular deodorants, this product is a great option.

April 21, 2016

This stuff smells amazing. It dries really fast and keeps me dry all day even after being really active. I love the gel formula so I don't get white marks all over my clothes.

April 20, 2016

Long day no problem because this will not give up on you. The smell is mind blowing and it doesn't feel gross you feel refresh and clean all day. Also important to add it doesn't leave a stain on your clothes or that white stuff under your armpits.. so you would mind raising your arm up and having to worry who will see what... its clear and long lasting.

April 20, 2016

I love that this product goes on clear and lasts all day. In the past I have used solid deodorants and antiperspirants from multiple brands, including Secret, but I found them to be sticky and they always left too much white residue on my underarms and clothing. I have been using Secret Clear Gel for over 3 years now and it is my go to product.