Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 06, 2016

I like how this antiperspirant is clear, so no worries about leaving marks on your clothes. The smell of it is amazing. It's always cool and refreshing to put on as well.

August 16, 2016

I decided to give the gel secret a shot since I've never tried it and it was on sale , i absolutely love the smell of secret deodorant , I love that it doesn't stain my clothes and dries fairly quickly but I hate the feel of the wetness and coldness of the deodorant when applying it and I didn't find that it gave me the feeling of freshness through out the day .. Gives me the feeling that I should re apply in the pm . I probably won't purchase this one unless I need deodorant with dresses or nice shirt so I don't stain my clothes

August 10, 2016

This secret product smells so good . I like how it is clear and dose'nt rub off on your clothes or stain them. The product rubs in really even on the skin

May 13, 2016

Secret deodorant is my go to, this scent is amazing and it leaves skin soft and moisturized while preventing odor. But...I hate this formula. I much prefer the stick to this icky gel formula.

May 13, 2016

This is my go to brand, only the gel for me. Works well and all day. Doesn't leave me with white spots. I sweat a lot and this works great. Always looking for new scents,

May 09, 2016

This deodorant smells amazing - much better than most. It also dries quickly and does not leave marks on clothes. I do not find it is really effective when I am active or the weather is really warm, but if someone does not experience issues with freshness as I sometimes do and is satisfied with regular deodorants, this product is a great option.

April 21, 2016

This stuff smells amazing. It dries really fast and keeps me dry all day even after being really active. I love the gel formula so I don't get white marks all over my clothes.

April 20, 2016

Long day no problem because this will not give up on you. The smell is mind blowing and it doesn't feel gross you feel refresh and clean all day. Also important to add it doesn't leave a stain on your clothes or that white stuff under your armpits.. so you would mind raising your arm up and having to worry who will see what... its clear and long lasting.

April 20, 2016

I love that this product goes on clear and lasts all day. In the past I have used solid deodorants and antiperspirants from multiple brands, including Secret, but I found them to be sticky and they always left too much white residue on my underarms and clothing. I have been using Secret Clear Gel for over 3 years now and it is my go to product.

March 29, 2016

I decided to try out the Secret Clear Gel Deodorant as I'm already familiar with Secret products as I already use their invisible solid deodorant daily, I already love their products so I was excited to give their clear gel deodorant a try. Today I was the perfect day to test it out as I had a busy day filled with getting my two kids ready for school, making lunches and getting them off to school, then there was cleaning, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming, moping, and taking out garbage. After all that you would think I would have to re-apply my deodorant, but I did not and then walked to the grocery store for about 1 hour carrying 4 huge bags and pushing my daughter in her stroller, did I mention it was very HOT outside? I was sweating when I returned home, and I still had to walk half way back to the store because my daughter had lost a shoe, then I walked back home again, had to put away my groceries, make lunch, put my daughter down for a nap then start preparing for dinner. Then it was time to pick my other daughters from school. Then feed them, more dishes, more sweeping, then homework, then bath's and preparing them for bed, would you believe I only had to re apply my deodorant once after all this crazy day line up? Here are my thoughts on Secret Clear Gel Deodorant, I normally don't use clear gel deodorants as I could never find one that makes me feel comfortable and confident that it will last but Secret suggests their protection will last up to 48 hours, I did not find this to be true at all, after about 8 hours I was feeling the need to re apply this product. I love the scent of this clear gel deodorant, It is Cocoa Butter Kiss, it smells fresh and very fragrant the scent lasts for hours. I feel like this gel deodorant is by far the best gel deodorant I have ever tried, and it has changed the negative way I have thought about gel deodorants in the past, it offers good protection that lasts for hours, however it did not live up to the 48 hours for me personally. I always fear white marks and this deodorant also claims to be white mark free which was another thing I did not find to be true, I have to admit it does not leave as much white marks as other deodorants but there is still some there, and it also leaves a little white deodorant residue beads around the area it is applied. I did not like the consistency of the gel once I applied it under my arm pit it felt wet and sticky it is a feeling I did not enjoy it made me feel uncomfortable and the feeling lasts until it dries which took way longer then I expected. Over all I feel like this is a good gel deodorant it offers good protection that lasts at least 8 hours with little white marks to damage your clothing, it also smells great, I give it a 3 out of 5 because I personally would not give up my normal Secret invisible solid deodorant for the clear gel, however I would recommended it to anyone that likes to use clear gel deodorant.