Secret Slimmers High Waist Shaper

Secret Slimmers High Waist Shaper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #57 out of 76 in Lingerie

May 15, 2009

This is my secret weapon. I call it my gut-sucker-inner, butt-organizer, and must-have for any slim-fitting, thin fabric outfit.

Extending from just under the bra strap to mid thigh, it is ideal for dresses and dressy pants. It completely eliminates panty lines and assigns my pregnancy-loosened skin to the appropriate location: booty is lifted and rounded properly; gut is smoothed out (not completely flattened, but improved), and inner thighs nipped in just enough to give the seams on my favorite charcoal trousers a little extra space.

It is a little uncomfortable to wear, which is to say that I'm aware of it at all times. The fabric is not itchy and the whole piece stays put. I suppose a larger size would make it a little more comfy but at the sacrifice of all the squishing power - no thanks.

I've never tried a Spanx product, but for anyone thinking of buying one, you should try these out first and save your money. Highly recommended!

Sweet'N Low

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal