Good

Sephora Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 307 in Bronzer

This bronzer is formulated with high-payoff micronized pigments, smoothing peptides, and argan oil. The result achieved is a blendable product that provides a silky-smooth, non-cakey texture. The effect is natural-looking and won't streak. Each shade is labeled shimmer or matte, so it's easy to find the exactly the right finish. There are 5 different shades to choose from. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P284106&categoryId=C17650&shouldPaginate=true

June 09, 2016

The matte bronzer in "los cabos" no. 3 is the perfect universal colour for practically any skin tone. I am naturally tanned, and use this in the hollows of my cheeks everyday just to add a bit of definition. Some days, I may add an even darker colour to contour my face even more and a highlighter as well, but this is just a shade darker than my natural skin colour so I just toss some on and it looks hella natural. I feel like it would even look good with lighter skin tones because it is such a neutral brown that literally matched the shadows of my face perfectly.

February 23, 2016

Love this bronzer. Not too orange toned and great for defining features on my face while adding a nice glow. Great light texture, goes on easy with a brush.

January 19, 2016

This bronzer by Sephora gives you a nice sun-kissed look! It has a little bit of shimmer so it gives you a little bit of a dewy look. You do not need to use a lot of this bronzer since it is quite pigmented. I've been using it for many months now and absolutely love it!

January 04, 2016

I use bora bora. I found it to be the best very natural bronze with a little shimmer. If you have oily skin this is not your best choice. It tends to make your skin oily after a couple of hours.

March 30, 2015

This powder isn't too expensive for Sephora products and it is a very pigmented bronzer! For me, it stays on all day without any touch ups and it is definitely worth the extra money

August 07, 2012

Matte bronzers are hard to find, which is why I picked up this one in Los Cabos from the Sephora Collection. I love the color, it suits my skin well and the overall quality is nice. My only gripe is that it STINKS. It smells so bad -- very sour and intense (it reminds me of some sort of food that I can't recollect at the moment, Lol). I don't know if it's just mine or if they're all like this. I like the color so much that I'm willing to overlook the smell, but even on my face I can still detect the scent. If you can find an equality effective matte bronzer, avoid this. I'd be willing to pay more money for something else as long as I didn't have to deal with a smell like this!

Updated On: December 27, 2013

I've had this bronzer for about a year now, and despite using it literally every single day (that I wear makeup, so about 3 times a week) since I've gotten it, I'm only just starting to hit pan. The smell has completely disappeared, and I'm head over heels in love with this bronzer. I prefer this to every other bronzer I own. I'm thinking about trying the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer when I run out of this, but otherwise, I'd DEFINITELY repurchase it and I totally recommend it!