Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Shopping Frenzy
Amazing

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Shopping Frenzy Reviews

Ranked #1234 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Shopping Frenzy is a fashion-forward, wearable nail colour for the modern woman looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. This nail colour puts the final touch on fingertips and toes for a top-quality formula that you can only expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list exclude DBP, toluene and formaldehayde. Visit sephora.com for more information.

July 20, 2011

Very durable and great colour. Would highly recommend.

December 30, 2010

I love these nail polishes, mainly because of their fantastic colour selection. Shopping Frenzy is a very vibrant hot-pink-fuschia-magenta hue (yep, I'm biased), noticeable from far away or on stage, and a fun, eye-catching colour to just wear for no particular reason.

I prefer two coats of any nail polish -- with this colour, it's easy to get away with only one if I'm in a hurry. I also use both a base coat and a top coat. Even with all that, I find this polish (particularly this colour, for some strange reason) tends to chip along the sides of my nails more often than I'd like. Touching it up is easy enough, but it's still something to consider when deciding what brand to go with.

I've used it several times, shared it, glad I bought it. The price is a bit high, so I only get colours I know I'll adore (and I collect Sephora points, which helps).