Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File

Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 157 in Nail Care

September 10, 2016

I bought one of these in Vancouver a few years ago. My sister told me about them, I do not think they were sold around here. This is the best nail file I have ever used. Files your nails so they are super smooth with no jagged edges. I would never use any other file then this.

September 10, 2016

I've recently jumped on the crystal nail file bandwagon after hearing about it on YouTube. I purchased the Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File in purple. It does a great job at filing my nails. I think it goes faster than wood files. It leaves my nails smooth. I've noticed that my nails have started to crack and peel at the corners. I'm not sure if it's because of the crystal file or something else. An additional plus: it comes in pretty colors :) I would recommend

June 09, 2016

I will never use another nail file. This takes down length quickly without tugging or shredding my nails and the smooth the tips at the same time. I've noticed a lot less splitting and peeling since I started using. They are easy to clean and disinfect and I haven't noticed any loss of grit after more than a year of use. It works just as perfectly as the day I bought it. The plastic case is functional and cute.