• SEPHORA COLLECTION Pomegranate Mask
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Pomegranate Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pomegranate Mask Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 519 in Masks

February 10, 2016

I bought both the eye mask version of this and the overnight pack. I will say the pack is the better choice for your money. I use it to get rid of dark circles under my eyes and it 200% does just that. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid of them (see picture see 1 weeks transition of my eyes)

March 25, 2015

Hella cheap for sephora! I love it. Makes my skin look sooo much healthier, smells great, feels great.

October 07, 2014

This is a fiber mask (or sheet mask) to help with "Anti-Fatigue and Energizing". The pomegranate is supposed to help tone and liven up tired looking skin.
I definitely liked using this mask - as with the last sheet mask I used, I really loved the feel of it on my skin. It feels so soothing and nice on my face, and not having to wash or rinse anything off afterwards is so much more relaxing than a traditional face mask.
The mask was kind of an odd shape, but easy to work with and place on my skin. The pomegranate scent it had wasn't too strong, and not sugary sweet or anything like that.
The mask was loaded with serum, which was great except the serum was a little bit sticky and didn't really absorb well. I had to rinse my hands after putting the mask on, and it took at least half an hour for the serum leftover on my face after to sink in.
Immediately after using the mask, my skin did feel really nice (apart from the residue from the serum). It definitely felt more energized and fresh.
I would definitely buy this face mask again. I did like the pomegranate, but Sephora has a few other ones I'd like to try as well (they have Honey, Ginseng, Pearl, Rose and Green Tea). They might be a little pricy, for just a one use mask, but the ritual of using it was definitely worth it to me!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation