SEPHORA - MASCARA "BETTER THAN SEX" Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 859 in Mascara

March 28, 2017

I decided to buy this mascara because all my friends kept telling me how great it was. The first view times I wore the mascara, I loved it. It gave my eyelashes so much volume and they were made my eyes stand out. A problem I found though, was at the end of the day, under my eyes would be black from the mascara running. I still like the product just wished it lasted all day without being all under my eyes.

March 16, 2017

My eye lashes are normally dark but I was looking for more of a dramatic look and I have looked high and low for Mascara's. I usually would end up up using false lashes until I found this! Love it!

March 14, 2017

A good mascara which can help to layer your lashes and make it easy for you to not wear falsies for a dramatic look. Did not smudge or run much and easily comes off with make up remover.

March 07, 2017

I like this mascara, I feel it really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. I've been using this for a few years now and think I will continue to use.

February 28, 2017

LOOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!! This is the best mascara on the market. No doubt about it. Just as anyone whose ever tried it. I love the packaging, and I love the deep black it comes in. 10/10!!

February 28, 2017

My eyelashes are long and straight. They do not curl no matter what and this is the only mascara that actually can curl and hold a curl! I love it! It doesn't look clumpy either.

January 11, 2017

SO GOOD. i love it, makes me feel prettty.. makes my lashes so long. i have naturally long lashes but this enhances them a lot and its not clumpy at all

January 10, 2017

Amazing mascara, my favourite mascara i've ever bought and i've bought a lot of different mascaras over the years. This mascara is unfortunately very pricey.

January 06, 2017

I normally hate paying this much for mascara but it's worth it. I have thin sparse lashes, and this mascara doesn't clump and make them look cakey. Love!

December 01, 2016

Best for lash volume and does not cause lash loss. Enjoy it. It is my new go to. Very black and the formula leaves lashes looking natural! Use oil based remover though when taking off mascara