Seventh Generation Diapers 1 Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

April 17, 2015

My sister in law used this brand of diaper on some of her daughter's. She liked the extra absorbing. They do cost more but I still prefer Huggies.

December 30, 2014

I picked up a package of Seventh Generation diapers because I wanted to try them out at night to see if my 2 month old son could go through the night without a diaper change. It was a success. (I usually do cloth diapers exclusively). They are great! Super absorbent and fit well. I love that they are bleach free and not filled with all the chemicals that regular disposable diapers are.

July 04, 2013

If you are going to pick disposable diapers (over cloth) seventh generation is a great option. My only gripe is the cost... quite a bit more expensive than the other leading brands. I would love to see Seventh Generation come out with some sort of potty training pants as that is the stage we are moving into!

January 06, 2012

I have been using the Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers since my daughter was a newborn. I love that they are chorine free, frangrance free latex, free of petroleum based lotions and hypoallergenic
I usually use cloth diapers at home during the day. But a friend had suggested using disposable diapers at night to keep her more comfortable at night. I am very happy with the product. I just wish that the super packs were available in Canada. It seems that they are only available in the U.S. These diapers are very absorbant and my daughter can go through the whole night without a diaper change.