• Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick
  • Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #911 out of 1020 in Lipstick

A sheer delicate soft matte lipstick Lightly wraps lips in natural semi-transparent color Exceptionally smooth & glides on with a luxurious feel Moisturizing & keeps lips hydrated all day Improves dryness roughness & flaking Dermatologist testedProduct Line: Shiseido - Lip Color - Perfect Rouge Glowing MatteProduct Size: 4g/0.14oz

November 16, 2015

I was always into dark, red shades of lipsticks, but every time I try one, it just would't match me. When I first took off the cap of this lipstick, I thought it woul dbe too dark, but when I applied it, it turned into a beautiful magenta-ish red colour. It stayed on for a really long time and it did not stain my lips at all.

June 18, 2015

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick left me really impressed. Amazing pigmentation and goes on very rich and smooth! I tried the shade RD351 and absolutely love it. It's a red but not in your face kind of red! I found it had excellent staying power and only re-applied once during the day. Can't wait to try more shades!

November 11, 2010

I bought this lipstick the other day looking for a nude matte lipstick. I bought this in Whisper, which is more purple-y than I was looking for, but I couldn't resist the neutral colour. This is the first time I have tried matte lipstick and I really like the look. It's perfect for daytime or paired with a bolder eye. I However, it can be really drying and if you add a chapstick underneath it looks the matte look, so I've been trying to moisturize at night.