Shiseido The Makeup Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

Curl lashes from the roots at a stroke and create glamour. Just one squeeze firmly catches lashes at the root leaving them beautifully curled. Edge-free design prevents pinching. Broad curve curls all lashes from the inner to the outer corner in one squeeze. Comes with one replacement rubber pad.

September 28, 2016

This is the best eyelash curler for asian eyes (or eyes that are not deep set). The majority of curlers dig into the corner of my eyes and do not provide even curls.

December 24, 2015

For all of you Asian-Pacific folk, this eyelash curler is the one for you! The curler is more suited to flatter eyes, like mine, and provides an effortless curl without the pinch. With this curler, I can curl my lashes in about 30 seconds, and it really curls my outer lashes, which i had the most trouble with. Cannot live w/o this curler!

July 11, 2015

Love My Shiseido Eyelash Curler. After using a more "economical" brand for years I decided to splurge and give it a go. Wow - So easy to use and gives amazing curl. Very comfortable to use and easy on the lashes. I would recommend spending the extra $$ over a drugstore brand on this one!

August 15, 2014

The curl that this gives my lashes lasts really long. But the shape for my eye is just off. The curler is actually really short, and not as curved as i'm used to, so I have to fiddle a bit to curl my eyelashes right every time. Despite that I do think that this curler is quite good, I do feel like there are other alternatives that are much better. To me, this is the "good" median eyelash curler that I like to use once in a while. It is easy to use, and the color is very unique, but its not super special.

November 02, 2010

I have Asian eyes and bought this after reading hundreds of rave reviews. Unfortunately, this does nothing more than my old Tweezerman curler I bought for $6. Any way I position it, the curler manages to pinch and hurt. I also doesn't get the lashes at the end at all. It doesn't fit my eyes (which are almond shaped, double lidded, shortish lashes). The only good thing is that you can buy curler pad refills, 3 for $6, at sephora, whereas the tweezerman only came with one and you can't buy refills.

November 10, 2009

This is, without a doubt, the best eyelash curler in the world. It looks stylish and it's completely functional. This little product reaches every single eyelash and curls them in a way that looks completely natural, even if you're a fan of clear mascara. I can't see myself ever switching to another brand.

September 29, 2008

I bought this eyelash curler 5 years ago and I'm still using the same one! Quality wise, the curler lasts long - no need to replace the curler because of its durable wear.

In terms of design, the curler is great especially for Asian eyes because the curve is smaller than other brands and I never have to worry about pinching. Every single use never disappoints me as I always get what I want, perfectly curled lashes that makes my eyes look bigger!

August 01, 2007

This eyelash curler is great for asian eyes - the contour fits my eye perfectly compared to the other eyelash curlers I used to use (e.g. MAC, LaCross). This product has an amazing ability to get every one of my lashes curled - without the pain!