Prestige Item
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Reviews

Uniquely designed. Curved at an angle that suits all eye shapes with silicone rubber pad that releases right amount of pressure to curl lashes. Combined with basic mascara, lashes stay curled all day.

For more info, please vitit Shu Uemura

January 12, 2018

Best Eyelash Curler I Have Ever Owned

Curls my eyelashes so well. I wouldn't switch to any other eyelash curler. It pinched me at first but i learned how to use it for my eye shape. Worth every penny.

April 19, 2017

We have had this eyelash curler kicking around for years. Works just as great as thd day we purchased it. Quick and easy to use, creates a beautiful curl!

November 15, 2016

I bought this curler many years ago, it is a great eye lash curler. Durable, dependable and is perfect in what it was made to do! Once this one breaks, I will definitely be getting another.

October 26, 2016

Bought this 3 years ago when Sephora finally came to town. I use to buy other curlers but they all fell apart in no time. Not this one. Also creates the perfect curl.

September 24, 2016

Great bang for your buck. This is holy grail status for me. I have the Asian straight eyelashes but this curler keeps my eyelashes curled all day. It also comes with a rubber refill so I think it's well worth the money.

July 11, 2016

This is a great eyelash curler - although the price is on the high end I haven't had any issues with it. It does the job and is very effective. It's able to grab each lash and curl it amazingly.

July 06, 2016

This curler fits my almond-shaped eyes perfectly. With minimal effort, my lashes always have a beautiful curl. The price is on the higher end, but absolutely worth it. I have never used another curler since I bought my first Shu Uemura curler in 2008!

March 01, 2016

This is probably the best eye curler I've tried it makes your eyelashes curl beautifully and it works really well i highly recommend people to try this

February 19, 2016

This was, is, and will always be the only eyelash curler I have. Shu Uemura is considered a holy grail eyelash curler by many. I can see and feel why. It's very easy to use, and does not pinch my eyelids unless I am being careless. With just a few pumps, it gets all my lashes curled beautifully. I've had mine for at least ten years now, and it's still working wonderfully. It's a bit expensive, but well worth it's price tag.

January 27, 2016

This is definitely worth the money. It has good quality so you don't need to replace every so often. Because I am Asian a lot of eyelash curlers don't fit my eyes comfortably but Shu Uemura is perfect, it is wide and curls nicely.