• SimplyProtein Bars
  • SimplyProtein Bars

SimplyProtein Bars Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 248 in Granola Bars

SimplyProtein® Bar has the most protein for the least calories and fat compared with leading natural foods bars. Since there are no junk ingredients, this bar is light and crunchy and will fill you up without weighing you down. Keep this bar nearby when you are travelling, get an unexpected craving or need nourishment before or after a workout. SimplyProtein® Bar is suitable for dieting, diabetics, celiacs and athletes. All of our products contain more fibre than sugar!

• SimplyProtein® Bar satisfies hunger for over 3 hours.
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan/Vegetarian
  • Kosher
  • Non GMO Project verified

September 07, 2016

I am a swimmer and I basically live off of protein bars and energy bars. These bars loaded me full of energy and improved my performance. I love the fact that they are loaded with protein to help me build muscle as well

September 07, 2016

I found these at Costco in a variety pack containing lemon coconut, chocolate peanut butter, and chocolate caramel. I must say I love these bars, not only do they taste good but they have a great amount of protien and low sugar. Every other protien bar I have tried does nothing in comparison to these. Super delicious, keeps you satisfied, non gmo, natural ingredients.

March 16, 2016

bought the variety pack at costco which included chocolate caramel, chocolate peanut butter and lemon coconut. They are so good! It's so frustrating trying to find a granola bar that is gluten free, low sugar, low calorie... and this has it all for only 160 calories per bar. and they're high in protein! I can't wait to buy more

October 08, 2015

A yummy, filling, protein bar! Finally the perfect snack for busy days when you just need a quick fix!!!

October 06, 2015

This is my go to protein bar by far. I've pretty much tried every single protein bar out there and SimplyProtein is the one that I always return to. They have a number of flavours which taste so nice (the Maple Pecan is really good). What's nice about them is they don't sit heavily in your stomach like other protein bars, and they don't contain artificial sweeteners. They aren't high in calories so I don't feel like I need them as a meal replacement bar; they are great as a snack. I also need to have gluten-free, so these are perfect for me!

October 05, 2015

great tasting bar and love the ingredient list!

October 03, 2015

Great!!! nothing bad to say about them.They are great tasting !

October 02, 2015

I always grab this when I'm in a rush. It's a perfect way to get all your needed nutrients in a palm of your hand. A bit pricey but totally worth it.

September 30, 2015

These are great. I really like the taste and they left me filling full between meals. Would highly recommend

September 30, 2015

I really like these. They have a great taste and are a great value