• Sketchers On The Go
Good

Sketchers On The Go Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 67 in Runners

August 07, 2016

This is the first pair of sketchers I have owned, but I am so in love with them I know there will be more in my future. These sneakers are very stylish for an everyday wear. They have memory foam in the soles which makes walking actually very comfortable. Very light weight. After wearing these for 12 hours at work I am never dying to remove them! There is a variety of Color available and they run a price range of $60-$90 depending where you purchase.

June 15, 2016

Was hoping for a pair of shoes that wouldn't leave me feeling like I'd been hit by a bus once while volunteering for the #calgaryexpo. I knew I would be putting on more than 60kms in a matter of days so I reached out to a friend who happens to manage a #Sketchers store.

after taking over 92,300 steps (75 kilometers) with these comfy, stylish and affordable shoes, I felt no pain and no regrets for pushing myself to beat last year's record of 55 kilometers.

AND! They are machine washable too! Just need a pillow case or laundry bag.