SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 269 in Serums

C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals, boosting collagen synthesis, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

• Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation A
  • Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging
  • Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to reduce wrinkles
  • Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.

April 25, 2015

Since I tried this product a year ago, I'm totally addicted to it. it works great and some people asked me what I did because I looked younger. I really see the difference. If I stop using it for several weeks.

April 02, 2015

This is an expensive serum, BUT your skin is worth it. I have only used it for about two weeks, and I already notice that my skin texture seems a lot smoother, and there is a bit of a "glow" to my skin when I wake up in the mornings. I use this at night, let it sink it, and then put my nighttime moisturizer on top.

April 15, 2014

My skin hasn't looked this good since I was 20! This softened the small wrinkle i was developing on the center of my forehead and smoothed the laugh lines. Pores are much small and overall texture of my skin is awesome! My face no longer looks like I'm dehydrated! I have tried a number of skinceutical products and am a fan for life! Thanks to my Brazilian co-worker who told me about it!

March 27, 2014

Love it but hate how it changes to orang colour after a month or so. It is a great product

March 02, 2014

LOVE this product! Yes, it is pricey but, truly, it is worth it. I use it daily in the a.m. under my moisturizer and sunscreen and it has helped to counteract sun damage and has greatly improved my skin tone. I am someone who loves to try out new products and I can be a bit, shall we say, fickle about skin care and make up. However, I ALWAYS use C E Ferulic because the results are evident.

February 24, 2013

This is a very pricy but really effective serum. Just a few drops on the skin once a day and my skin looks better than ever. I've used a lot of products and I find skinceuticals products consistently among the best for results. I've received a few products from this line to review and this is one of my favourites.