Smart Set Lace Cami
Good

Smart Set Lace Cami Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 56 in Tops

May 08, 2014

I have 3 of these lovely cami's with lace, all are different in colour. I wear them underneath dresses or tops to smooth out those unsightly bugles. They also look smart with the lace showing underneath some shirts. They are so comfortable and silky with adjustable spaghetti straps. I find them very reasonable in price. I got mine in at Suzy Sheer. The three colours I have are white, black and purple. I should have gotten more. Sometimes I will wear a very low cut dress or shirt so with this cami underneath it will show a bit of lace around your bodice. Love this peace of clothing.

January 09, 2007

This is one of my absolute must haves from Smart Set! I love their lace cami so much that I have it in multiple colours. It's great for adding a little extra to an outfit, and makes me feel very feminine too! It's a staple in any clothing collection. Yes, they are a little expensive (for me anyway), but I just love them so much. If you don't care about lace, then opt for the non-lace cami 2 for $25.00. Either way, they are all great. Lace is always more sexy though...

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam

Alynn0489 added a new review for
    ClearlyContacts.ca

Nayeli1586 added a new review for
    Metamucil

MichC added a new review for
    Diorshow Extase Mascara