Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 15, 2017

I use this product daily! I love that it is aluminum free. It was recommended to be by a friend and I'm never going back! I love that it doesn't contain aluminum like other competitors but still does a great job!

November 29, 2016

Love that this deodorant is aluminum free- as aluminum has been linked to health issues.
    It goes on smooth- more gel like than other deodorants.
    It works well to keep odor down, and smells nice as a bonus.
    Also it doesn't leave deodorant marks on your clothing.

August 23, 2016

I use this product all the time as I really like the fact that it's aluminum free. It works well to keep odor down but I find it needs to be reapplied in the afternoon. All in all my favorite deodorant!

March 14, 2016

Love this deodorant! It goes on smooth, doesn't feel wet and keeps me dry all day. I wanted an effective, reasonably priced deodorant that is aluminum free and that is exactly what I got! I will continue to purchase.

January 25, 2016

This deodorant didn't work at all for me. It didn't provide any protection at all and I won't be buying it again.

January 16, 2016

What I love about this product is that it does not contain any aluminum (which is really not good for you) and it is not an antiperspirant; in other words this product lets you sweat naturally. Antiperspirants try to prevent your body from sweating thereby keeping unwanted toxins in your body; sweating is one of the ways through which your body rids itself of waste and toxins. Additional bonuses include: costs less than four dollars, has a clean fresh scent and rolls on very nicely, and it doesn't leave white or yellow stains on your clothes. Yay for happy armpits and clothes!

October 30, 2015

I'm allergic to metal so normal deodorant was bothering me and this was an easy fix.
    It's the best aluminum free deodorant I've used yet. Minimum odor if any after a long day of work.
    I was very impressed.

October 20, 2015

Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant;

The deodorant best selling feature is aluminum free which is a great health concern for many women!

The aluminum free deodorants are rare to find, so I really recommend this for health conscious women.

dangers of aluminum are a lot :(

June 17, 2015

I love that it is aluminum free and that the scent isnt strong than other brands which im sensitive to

June 17, 2015

I like that it is aluminum free, it keeps me nice and dry all day, and smells great.